I hope that I have given you some motivation to get out and about this summer so you can make some fantastic new memories. Keeping with my theory that you do not have to spend a lot of money to get good wine, I would like to make some suggestions that will make for a well stocked cooler.
Let’s start with some reds!
1. Albeno Munari Tempranillo Calaveras County 2007 WE/88 $13.99
2. A to Z Wineworks Rosé Oregon 2011 $11.99
And now three highly rated proprietary Red Blends!
3. Bodegas Dios Ares Crianza 2008 WA/90 $12.99
4. Bodegas y Vined Luna Beberide Fincala Questa 2007 WA/90 $11.99
5. Boutari Elios Mediterranean Red Peloponnese 2009 WS/87 $12.99
Now it’s time to give these tasty white wines their time in the sun!
1. Alomos Torrontes 2007 WS/87 $10.99
2. Boutari Moschofilero Matinia 2010 WS/88 $12.99
3. Breemerton Verdelho WA/89 $12.99
4. Adegas Gran Vinum Nessa Albarino Rias Baixas 2008 WA/88 $12.99
These are just an example of the rated wines that are available at a reasonable price. I think you will enjoy any of these selections and know that you will find many others in your journeys.